We are proud to partner with the following 2018 World Sleep Day Sponsors
- Westin Hotels & Resorts, a leader in wellness and hospitality for more than a decade, empowers guests and associates to embrace well-being and be their best selves through the brand’s six pillars of Well-Being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. At more than 200 hotels and resorts in nearly 40 countries and territories, guests can experience offerings that include the iconic Heavenly Bed, RunWESTIN and Westin Gear Lending with New Balance, delicious and nutritious SuperFoodsRx™ and more. View Westin’s 2018 World Sleep Day activity.
- Am Life International Sdn. Bhd. AMLIFE established its sleep healthcare business to help consumers achieve optimal health in their daily sleep as well as enjoy the wonderful health-lifting, sickness-preventing and recuperative effects of its products. AMLIFE has pioneered the combination of bedding equipment and Japan’s state-of-the-art technology to expand the unlimited potential of the sleep healthcare market, providing a brand new health solution for modern-day people, which they can use every day. View AMLIFE’s 2018 World Sleep Day activity.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals. Nocturia, the need to wake to urinate more than once in the night, is a common cause of sleep disruption in adults of all ages. Ferring Pharmaceuticals is committed to raise awareness of nocturia. To learn more about nocturia or Ferring, please visit ferring.com. View Ferring’s 2018 World Sleep Day activity.
- Fidia Farmaceutici is an Italian company founded in 1946, with proven expertise in Neuroscience, acquired over the years thanks to a unique R&D activity. It is a top manufacturer of hyaluronic acid-based products, for Joint Care, Wound Care, Aesthetics and Ophthalmology, with worldwide leadership in Viscosupplementation. Learn more about Fidia, visit www.fidiapharma.com. View Fidia’s 2018 World Sleep Day activity.
- Dermalogica was founded upon the belief that your best life is lived in your healthiest skin. When our products meet a professional skin therapist’s hands, real results happen. That’s why Dermalogica is the brand most trusted, used and recommended by licensed skin therapists to millions of clients around the world.
Bronze – $1,000
Silver – $2,500
Gold – $10,000
Diamond – $20,000