We are proud to partner with the following 2019 World Sleep Day Sponsors
- Westin Hotels & Resorts, hospitality’s global leader in wellness for more than a decade, empowers guests to transcend the rigors of travel while on the road through the brand’s Six Pillars of Well-being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. At more than 225 hotels and resorts in nearly 40 countries and territories, guests can experience wellness offerings, including the brand’s iconic and award-winning Heavenly Bed; game-changing gear lending program, TRX fitness equipment in signature WestinWORKOUT™ Fitness Studios; delicious and nutritious menu offerings, and more. Stay connected to Westin: @westin on Twitter and Instagram and facebook.com/Westin. Westin is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriott’s travel program replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz- Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.marriott.com.
- AmLife International Sdn. Bhd. established its sleep healthcare business to help consumers achieve optimal health in their daily sleep as well as enjoy the wonderful health-lifting, sickness-preventing and recuperative effects of its products. AmLife has pioneered the combination of bedding equipment and Japan’s state-of-the-art technology to expand the unlimited potential of the sleep healthcare market, providing a brand-new health solution for modern-day people, which they can use every day. View AmLife’s 2019 World Sleep Day event.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. Nocturia, the need to wake to urinate more than once in the night, is a common cause of sleep disruption in adults of all ages. Ferring Pharmaceuticals is committed to raise awareness of nocturia. To learn more about nocturia or Ferring, please visit www.ferring.com.
- Fidia Farmaceutici is a privately held, fully integrated Italian multinational company, with R&D, manufacturing, marketing and sales capabilities. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Abano Terme (a short distance from Venice). Fidia’s overall objective is establishing its leadership, through an extensive product portfolio mainly based on hyaluronic acid (HA) in joint care, wound healing, ophthalmology, aesthetic and autologous biological therapy, thereby providing patients and healthcare professionals with a variety of treatment options, such as pharmaceutical products, medical devices and food supplements. View Fidia’s 2019 World Sleep Day event.
- Dormeo was designed as a single mattress company in 2002, and grew to trusted global brand that millions of people turn to for sleep-related solutions, from mattresses and pillows to toppers and bed linen. From the first foam mattress to break-through Octaspring® technology, the brand focuses on highest quality and innovation in the field of sleep. There is only one goal – providing people with healthy sleep, which is far beyond a biological need. It is one of the most important pillars of a happy and fulfilling life.
Philips is deeply rooted in its commitment to developing clinically-proven solutions that help people take control of their sleep health. Philips aims to provide solutions that meet the growing and evolving needs of consumers and healthcare professionals alike, most recently with its expansion of the SmartSleep suite of solutions and its surpassing of ten million DreamWear masks and cushions sold worldwide. For more information on Philips’ advanced solutions for sleep and respiratory care, follow @PhilipsSleepWellness, @PhilipsResp or visit www.Philips.com/SmartSleep. For a view at the 2019 Philips global sleep survey, visit www.Philips.com/WorldSleepDay.
Bronze – $1,000
Silver – $2,500
Gold – $10,000
Diamond – $20,000