Delegate: Dr. Himanshu Garg
1. Aviss Health celebrated March and April as the “Sleep Awareness Month” in Delhi NCR with our campaign #donotsnoretodeath, and executed a line of activities including awareness talks,social media and print media campaigns to spread the World Sleep Day message of “Sleep Soundly and Nurture Life”.
2. Sleep Health Talks and Physician Focus Group Meetings on Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy were held in various parts of Delhi and Gurgaon.
3. Aviss Health in partnership with India’s leading Dental chain launched and initiated the first ever Dental Sleep Medicine Training in India.
4. South East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine Organised it’s second international conference in Jaipur which was a well attended great successful academic treat.
5. Sleep Technologist Trainings were conducted and the techs appeared and fared well in Online AASM Gold standard ISR Exams.
Location: Delhi NCR Gurgaon
Date: March and April 2017
Submitted by: Dr Himanshu Garg,Sleep Physician, Aviss Health & Chairman SEAASM
Master in Medicine Respiratory Medicine (MD)
Fellow American College of Chest Physician (FCCP)
Fellowship in Sleep Medicine from Western Hospital, Melbourne Australia (FSM)
American Board Certified in Behavioral Sleep Medicine(CBSM)
Registered Polysomongraphic Technologist (RPSGT)
Fellow Indian Sleep Disorders Association (FISDA)
Registered Sleep Technologist (ABSM)
Chairman South East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine
He has been extensively trained in India and Australia. He set up the Department of Sleep Medicine at one of the largest health care facility Medanta- the Medicity in India. He is playing a pioneering role in the emergence of sleep medicine in the region. He set up his unique venture Sleep Cure Solutions which provides sleep study analysis to centers across the world.He is amongst a handful of people outside of North America who have been certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in Behavioral Sleep Medicine. He has extensively published and presented in all the major forums in the field nationally & internationally.
He is the founder of South East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine which is serving as a common platform for emergence of sleep Medicine the region. The forum has organized two international congresses under his leadership. He is developing Aviss Health Sleep Centres in India and shall be soon expanding its reach in nearby countries. He also serves as Head of Department Respiratory diseases & Sleep medicine at Artemis Hospitals. He is loved by his patients and respected by the Health community.