Affiliations: Bulgarian Somnology Society and the Bulgarian Neurology Society
Webinar for medical specialists in Bulgaria on the topics of Sleep Medicine took place on the 19th of March – the World Sleep Day
It was organized by the Bulgarian Somnology Society and the Bulgarian Neurology Society aiming to share knowledge among the physicians and medical specialists to take better care for patients with sleep disorders.
The webinar theme was named after the slogan of this year’s World Sleep Day – Regular Sleep for a Healthy Future.
Lectures by some of the best experts in the field of Sleep Medicine in Bulgaria were presented, followed by discussion and conversations among the participants.
Some of scientific event’s topics include:
- Sleep related movement disorders – Restless Legs Syndrome (by Prof. Ivan Staikov)
- Hypersomnia (By Assoc. prof. Milanova)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea, another therapy (by Assoc. prof. Rangachev)
- Insomnia (by Assoc. prof. Kolev)
- Sleep apnea and cardiovascular complications (by Prof. Haralanov)
- Sleep Medicine in the Pandemic situation (by Assoc. prof. Petkova)
- Central Sleep Apnea (by Assoc. prof. Terziyski)
Location: Bulgaria, Online
Date of Activity: 19/3/2021
Submitted by: Jivko Jekov