Delegate: Mario Milkov
Affiliations: Assoc. prof. Mario Milkov, MD, PhD Chairman of “Alumni club and friends” of Medical University – Varna, President of the International Black Sea Otology and Neurotology Association and Secretary of the European Academy of Otology and Neuro-otology for Bulgaria, President of the Bulgarian Sleep Medicine Academy
Activity: Dear Sir or Madam,
On behalf of the Academic Management of Medical University Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov – Varna, Bulgaria and personally, I would like to express my deep gratefulness towards World Sleep Society for the chance to work together and have international partners.
I am informing you about the planned activities for the upcoming months.
• Prophylactic check-ups of professional public transport drivers in Varna, Sliven, Shumen and Veliko Tarnovo are scheduled.
• Between 6 and 8 of March, 2020, in hotel “Aqua”, Varna, Bulgaria the Fourth National conference on sleep medicine with international participation will be held, along with Alumni Symposium Medical university – Varna and Multidisciplinary international pediatric symposium Children’s health and the Green planet.
• Kindergartens will be visited by lecturers and students from the University informing children how important healthy sleep is.
• Brochures on the topic of sleeping disorders will be distributed in shopping malls and in the city center of Varna.
• Lecturers and students from the University will take part in radio and TV interviews, discussing the problems of sleeping disorders.
Partners of these activities are Medical University – Varna, Varna Municipality, Bulgarian society of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring, Bulgarian Sleep medicine academy.
Date of Activity: 6.03.2020, 7.03.2020, 13.03.2020
Submitted By: Assoc. Prof. Mario Milkov M.D. Ph.d