The Bolivian Society of Internal Medicine, chapter La Paz reported the following activities that promoted World Sleep Day:
– Dr. Birgit Högl dictated the course of sleep disorders for members of the Bolivian Society of Internal Medicine, chapter La Paz from 7 February to 23 March 2013.
– Conferences by Dr. Birgit Högl in the hospital’s Hospital Obrero No1 dependent on social security for neurologists and neurology residents.
– Conference Dream and Metabolic Consequences by Dr. Birgit Högl on the Internal Medicine Department of the General Hospital La Paz, Bolivia, the national reference center for public health for internal medicals, residents, cardiologists, endocrinologist, nephrologists, nurses, and others.
– Publication in the official bulletin of the SILAT SOLAT and under the responsibility of a Bolivian association of atherosclerosis “ATEROMA” themed “Dream and its metabolic consequences.” Author Dr. Birgit Högl
– Publication Sleep Day in the newsletter, vol1, number 02/2013, General Hospital, La Paz, Bolivia.
– Via e-mail publication of the recommendations of good sleep and basic information to patients via e-mail and Facebook from [email protected]
Submitted by Ximena Alvarado.