Delegate: Dr. Mike Headlee
Affiliations: Explore Chiropractic, Holistic Sleep Solutions, Dr. Mike Headlee, World Sleep day Delegate,
Short Bio: Dr. Headlee’s Mission is to empower families to get healthy and stay healthy so they can live their best life possible.
He is the owner of Explore Chiropractic www.explorechiropractic.com in Bemidji, MN with his wife Angie Headlee. Also they run their online consulting/coaching business www.drheadlee.com
Dr. Headlee has degrees in Chiropractic, Philosophy, Functional Medicine, Internal Health, Sports Chiropractic and Injuries.
He has created a 3 step proprietary process called the Holistic Sleep Solution, and authored two books.
He educates his community in MN as well as online on topics including: Sleep, Posture, Keto/Weight Loss, The Silent Killer/Inflammation.
If you are interested to have Dr. Headlee speak to your group or organization he can be reached at his office: 218-333-8811
1. I did a radio interview on The Mix 103.7 FM on March 15th to educate people about World Sleep Day 2018 and circadian rhythms.
2. I held a workshop at Explore Chiropractic on March 15th to promote World Sleep Day. (flyer attached)
3. I did a talk titled “Why sleep is more important than diet and exercise” and 10 things you can do today to improve your sleep on www.learnitlive.com on March 14th. (see file 1)
4. I had all people in my office fill out the The Morningness-Eveningness Questionnaire to see if they are a morning lark or a night owl. (see attachment)
5. I sent the World Sleep Day 2018 press release to all local radio stations and newspapers in my area.
6. I did facebook live presentations and shared World Sleep Day 2018 posts #worldsleepday on facebook and twitter every day from March 5-16th.
7. I handed out 10 things you can do to improve your sleep on World Sleep Day 2018, March 16th in my office.
Location: Bemidji, MN
Date of Activity: March 14-16, 2018
Submitted By: Dr. Mike Headlee