We are proud to partner with the following 2017 World Sleep Day Sponsors!
- Westin Hotels & Resorts, a leader in wellness and hospitality for more than a decade, empowers guests and associates to embrace well-being and be their best selves through the brand’s six pillars of Well-Being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. At more than 200 hotels and resorts in nearly 40 countries and territories, guests can experience offerings that include the iconic Heavenly Bed, RunWESTIN and Westin Gear Lending with New Balance, delicious and nutritious SuperFoodsRx™ and more. View Westin’s 2017 World Sleep Day activity.
- Dormeo® uses the latest technologies to maximize the comfort experience and create the best sleep and living environment. We believe every home should be a place you can return to after a long day and unwind or a place where you can feel Zen-like throughout the day. Therefore we work hard to bring healthy sleeping and living to every home, turning it into haven of peace and tranquility. We know that home is where the heart is.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Fidia Farmaceutici is an Italian company founded in 1946 with proven expertise in Neuroscience, acquired over the years thanks to an activity of Research and Development unique in the Italian pharmaceutical scenario. It is also a top leading company in marketing products based on hyaluronic acid, which have many applications in the biomedical field, in areas such as rheumatology, orthopaedics, wound care, tissue repair and dermo-aesthetics, with worldwide leadership in viscosupplementation. The company is well established in Italy, with R&D activities carried out both in Abano (where the company’s headquarter is located) and at the Research Unit in Noto (Sicily, Italy). Fidia Farmaceutici’s products are marketed in over 100 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries – in USA, Kazakhstan, Germany, Spain, Russia and the Middle East. View Fidia’s 2017 World Sleep Day activity.
- Barilla, originally established in 1877 as a bread and pasta shop in Parma, Italy, ranks as one of today’s top Italian food groups. Barilla leads in the world pasta business, the pasta sauces business in continental Europe, the bakery products business in Italy and the crispbread business in Scandinavia. Barilla owns 28 production sites (14 in Italy and 14 in the rest of the world) and exports to more than 100 countries. Every year, about 1,800,000 tons of food products are featured on dining tables all over the world under the brands of Barilla, Mulino Bianco, Voiello, Pavesi, Academia Barilla, Wasa, Harrys (France and Russia), Misko (Greece), Filiz (Turkey), Yemina and Vesta (Mexico).
- Hypersomnia Foundation is a US public 501(c)3 nonprofit with a mission to improve the lives of people with idiopathic hypersomnia and related disorders by advocating on their behalf, providing support, educating the public and healthcare professionals, raising awareness, and funding research into effective treatments, better diagnostic tools, and, ultimately, a cure for these debilitating conditions.
BECOME A SPONSOR
World Sleep Day Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Sleep Soundly, Nurture Life
Bronze – $1,000: Name and logo on worldsleepday.org, use of “World Sleep Day 2017 Sponsor” wording in promotions. Does not include rights to use World Sleep Day® logo on sponsor’s educational materials.
Silver – $2,500: Bronze benefits + rights to use World Sleep Day® logo on sponsor’s educational materials*. Sponsor can produce and distribute educational materials expanding the key messages of World Sleep Day®.
Gold – $10,000: Silver benefits + a separate paragraph insert within globally-distributed press release*, a separate educational page on worldsleepday.org*, distribution of key media points through social media, and access to World Sleep Society sleep experts for review of sleep content. Past Gold Sponsors have created educational content using the World Sleep Day theme to help educate patients on specific sleep disorders.
Diamond – $20,000: Gold benefits + a separate education and awareness activity with a World Sleep Day representative in attendance.
Nonprofit – Reduced Price: Sleep societies, sleep centers or other nonprofits seeking participation will receive reduced sponsorship cost by promoting sleep health worldwide. Join us by becoming a local World Sleep Day® delegate via worldsleepday.org.
* Requires approval of material by World Sleep Society
** Contact us to discuss combining World Sleep Day and World Sleep Congress sponsorships.