Delegate: Dr. David Lira
Affiliations: Peruvian Institute of Neurosciences
Activities: Activities for the community for the World Day of Sleep 2017 in the city of Lima – Péru by the Peruvian Institute of Neurosciences – IPN and its medical and administrative personnel. This year 2017 an advertising campaign was carried out calling attention to sleep disorders of the night worker and their impact on health.
- Video: Interview with the official ANDINA news agency on sleep disorders in night workers in Peru.
- Video: Interview on sleep disturbance of the night worker on the WILLAX TV channel. El Blog de Karina – MAR 14 – Parte 2/7 – LA IMPORTANCIA DEL SUEÑO.
- Article: Newspaper article in the newspaper Correo de circulacion nacional en Perú. Are you a night worker? Ten out of 100 Peruvians suffer from sleep disorder.
- Article: Journalistic article on sleep disturbances of the night worker in the Peruvian Official Gazette of national circulation in Peru. Restful Sleep.
- Article: Newspaper article on tips for better sleep in the newspaper Trome national circulation in Peru. 8 Tips for a Restful Sleep.
- Radio: Successful radio interview on sleep disorders in radio Successful national reach in Peru.
- Article: Is it bad to work at night? 10 out of 100 Peruvians have sleep disorder.
- Article: Broadcast article on Terra portal. 10 out of 100 Peruvians suffer from sleep disorder.
Address to the Community on Sleep Disorders of the Night Worker on Saturday, March 25, 2017 in Lima – Peru.
Date: February & March 2017
Submitted by: David Lira