At the Sleep Disorders Clinic from INCMNSZ in Mexico City the following took place:
• Informative Talk about sleep functions and the sleep disorders attended by administrative staff and employees from National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition Salvador Zubirán in México City given by Alejandra Castaño Meneses and Alejandro Mendoza.
• Installation of a tent in the entrance of consultation building at INCMNSZ from 8:30 a.m. to 15:00 h where information was provided to the general public regarding the importance of sleep and healthy habits.
o Distribution of leaflets explaining measures of sleep hygiene.
o Projection of informative video of sleep disorders and patient testimony that received treatment.
• Writing information at the website of INCMNSZ on: ” Sufficient sleep, sleep disorders and their impact on health.”
• Note ephemeris ” Sleep well, needed to be healthy .” Published on March 13, 2014 in the National broadcast of the National Autonomous University of Mexico ” Gaceta UNAM ” .
• Dissemination of information regarding the World Sleep Day through social networks, Facebook and Twitter.