Delegate: Dr Prerana Garg and Dr Himanshu Garg
Affiliations: Sleep Cure Solutions, Dr Prerana Garg and Dr Himanshu Garg
Short Bio: SLEEP CURE SOLUTIONS is an award winning, reliable, efficient and leading industry expert dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disorders. Brainchild of two (India & Australia) trained Physicians it was built to bring the latest in Sleep Medicine to India.
Dr. Himanshu Garg – Founder Director & Sleep Specialist, Sleepcure Solutions, Master in Medicine Respiratory Medicine (MD), Fellow American College of Chest Physician (FCCP), Fellowship in Sleep Medicine , Melbourne Australia (FSM), American Board Certified in Behavioral Sleep Medicine(CBSM) Registered Polysomongraphic Technologist (RPSGT)
Dr Himanshu Garg is a docpreneur a combination of sharp clinical skills and astute business acumen. He has been extensively trained in India and Australia. He is amongst a handful of people outside of North America who have been certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in Behavioral Sleep Medicine. He has extensively published and presented in all the major forums in the field nationally & internationally. He is the founder of South East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine which is serving as a common platform for emergence of sleep Medicine the region. He has won many awards and accolades including the Times Healthcare Award 2018 and TBR Best Pulmonologist 2019.He also serves as Head of Department Respiratory diseases & Sleep medicine at W Pratiksha Hospital. He is loved by his patients and respected by the business community.
Dr. Prerana Garg– Cofounder, General Physician, RPSGT. She is co-founder and Director at Sleepcure Solutions. With a business degree from IIM Calcutta she spearheads the Operations and Medical Affairs of the organization. An ultimate professional, with a deep grasp of her field of expertise, and the drive and focus on results to achieve that vision. Dr. Prerana was nominated as Businesswoman of the year India Australia Business Awards 2018 and received the prestigious Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award, 2017– Healthcare
Sleepcure Solutions under her able leadership was nominated as the Business of the Year Award – Healthcare in 2016
Activity: Sleepcure Solutions’s constant endeavor to increase awareness and help people reach out for help on important issues related to sleep on #WorldSleepDay a month long Sleep Awareness Campaign keeping in mind 2019 slogan were organized and successfully completed. More details with pics at http://bit.ly/scs_wsd2019
1. Community Awareness Activities: Team covered a stretch of 10km in the Neighborhood Park, market, bus stop, pedestrian walkway and Kids Park. Educated people about the Importance of Sleep and how #HealthySleep can lead to #HealthyAgeing.
2. Rest & Sleep or Rest in Peace? Nidraa, a short film on Sleep: A Sleep Cure Initiative, Short film conceptualized, directed and written by Sleep cure team.
3. Free Sleep Disorders Awareness Camp: Sleep Dialogues – An open interactive discussion on the Importance of Sleep with our Sleep Specialists saw an overwhelming response. All participants shared their Sleep Story experiences, challenges and victories. Registrants also benefited from one to one Free Consultation and Free CPAP/BiPAP check.
4. Art Competition for Children: An Initiative to encourage our Children to learn and participate in most important phenomenon of human life, where we invest 1/3rd of our time sleeping. There must be something important about this phenomenon.
5. Connecting common man with STREET Play: Street Play is the best way to connect with the common man. A Street Play, Nukkad Natak titled “Good Sleep Healthy Life” Theatre artists from Delhi and Team SCS used catchy phrases ,songs, crisp script, humor and props to get across the message of Healthy Sleep Healthy Ageing to the masses thereby making a long lasting and powerful effect.
6. Social Media Campaign: Full month Social media campaign, covering Facebook, LinkedIn. Posts revolved around healthy sleep healthy aging -, the theme of World Sleep Day 2019. With eye catching and engaging posts, info graphic, Facebook events. Hashtags #WorldSleepDay and mentions @_WorldSleep along with #Sleep etc. were used.
7. Emailer Campaign, landing pages and Website: General emailer around healthy sleep, healthy ageing, world sleep day was circulated to list of our existing clients.
8. Guest Lectures about management of Sleep: On the occasion of world sleep day, Dr. Himanshu Garg, Delivered guest lecture at renowned hospitals in delhi about management of Sleep Apnea
9. Newspaper Ads in leading newspapers: Advertisements were published in Both English & Hindi Regional Language
We hope these initiatives will increase awareness and help people reach out for help on important issues related to sleep & Healthy ageing.
To View Full Submission: http://bit.ly/scs_wsd2019
Location: Delhi/NCR India
Date of Activity: 27th Feb to 25th March 2019
Submitted By: Dr Prerana Garg