Delegate: Dr. Ravi Gupta
Affiliations: Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR)
- Camp was organised in the hospital facility for enhancing the awareness among public.
- Free consultation was provided along with discount on the Polysomnography booked on those days (17-18 March 2017).
- This event was covered in the local news papers along with information regarding sleep disorders to increase the awareness.
2. Essay competition was organised for the undergraduates (Medical/ Nursing and Paramedical) on the WSD theme.
3. Other activities planned:
- Awareness program on Shift working in factory workers (April, 2017)
- Awareness program for sleep among school kids (May 2017)
Date: March – May 2017
Submitted by: Ravi Gupta
Short Bio: Ravi Gupta MD,PhD, MAMS
Certified Sleep Physician (World Sleep Federation)
Department of Psychiatry & Sleep Clinic,
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences,
Swami Ram Nagar,
Jolly Grant, Dehradun-248016