Multiple activities are been organized by SCS to bring focus on this important issue.
• All mass media tools are being used like the print media (HT), FM radio(91.1, 92.7), Social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Hangout, to reach out to as many people as possible.
• Our Representatives are meeting Resident Welfare Associations and public awareness activities in form of Patient Educational materials are being distributed .
• Diagnostics are being provided at discounted price
• A health awareness talk around the theme of this year which is “When sleep is Sound, Health & Happiness Abound” is being organized on 15th March.
• An Interactive patient forum will also take place on 15th March where patients of Sleep Apnea can share their experiences and clarify any doubts.
Sleep Technologist training was conducted on 9th March.
We hope these initiatives will increase awareness and help people reach out for help on important issues related to sleep.
Submitted by: Dr. Prerana Garg